Sunday 23 January 2011

More Chanel Inspired Items


As all fashionistas of Stardoll will know, those weird, furry winter clothes sold at Tingeling, Fallen Angel, Stardoll and Bisou are actually from the Fall/Winter 2010/11 Ready-To-Wear Chanel collection. A few more items were released today in Fallen Angel.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at the collection here:

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/11#11-fall-winter-2010-11-chanel-collection-21

Stardoll has released many of the outfits and a couple of items in the past Mortal Kiss store. I wanted Stardoll to release more of the white-ish items and those white furry boots, but they haven't so far. I don't really like how they look on Stardoll, but one day, when people figure out they're Chanel items, I'll be making a profit, just like I did with Alexander McQueen items.




This is my favourite look from the Chanel collection. I think it's gorgeous.



What do you think of Stardoll's adaption? Will you be buying the entire collection when it goes on sale? I know I will.

-Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment