Tuesday 18 January 2011

Hot Buys 'Bow Sweater'


EEEEEECK. Thats mostly all I have to say about the Hot Buys Bow Sweater that was released yesterday. (Sorry I didn't post when it came out, it was my birthday and I was busy answering Guestbook comments and such... Or maybe it was released today as it is the 18th today in some countries... Ohk moving on!) Here's a picture of it on my doll, if you haven't seen it already:

I don't like it at all. It's some hideous yellow that reminds me of the colour that comes onto the floor when your dog does a pee-pee in the house, and those disgusting dark green bows... Yuck.
I bought it though, naturally, due to the fact that I collect Hot Buys, even if they don't appeal to me. I wasn't surprised that I didn't like this – The January Hot Buys are just an ugly reminder of the types of clothes grandmothers make for their grandchildren on TV. I must admit, they look better in real life as always. It's 15 Stardollars and not worth the money in my opinion.

Will you be buying? (Oh, and I think Stardoll has forgotten to take away the Christmas decorations from the Starplaza.)

1 comment: