Thursday 3 February 2011

Pretty in Pink 'Heart Shop'? No thanks.

The usual Pretty in Pink Valentine's Day Store is out... and it's horrible. Worse than I expected. The clothes look a tad grandma-ish and it's not really what I expected, looking at last years' 'Je t'aime Pretty in Pink' store.
It looks very cheap, the store layout is dodgy, pink isn't actually a great fashion choice looking at what Stardoll has done with it... Need I say more?
I'm guessing they're release another floor, but I don't know...
There is this one white dress that looks like some poor girls' (Much to her dismay) prom dress disaster.


Here's this years store... ew... ^


And I managed to find some pictures of the old Je t'aime Pretty in Pink store, which in my opinion was much, much better. ^

So, what do you think? Will you be buying anything? I don't think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment