Tuesday 1 February 2011

New Sunny Bunny, Ugly Archive Releases, New Rio...

Ew. Ew, ew, ew. Just look at that those Sunny Bunny Kloz. So fruffy and pink and fairy-ish and cotton candy... It's horrible.
It looks like the disastrous dress-ups of a 6-year-olds fairy-themed birthday party. My advice; Don't buy any of this. It's a serious waste of Stardollars and you can't have 13-year-olds on the site going around wearing this. People will think they're insane. I like that purple teddy though. It's only 5sds.
One good thing came out of Sunny Bunny Kloz, though. Look at the skirt my doll is wearing below. It's gorgeous. And I put together a little Fallen Angel style outfit, since I see a lot of people wearing these wings and they FAIL. (Sorry about that... I always write it that way) the gothic trend miserably.
What I'm wearing;
Black Tulie Pearl Skirt, 13sds, from Sunny Bunny Kloz.
The Fallen Angel Wings from Fallen Angel, 25sds.
The Side Wrap Top from Fallen Angel, 8sds,
The Graphic Tights from the Archive, 6sds, (These tights are something Lady GaGa has worn... I suggest all 'Little Monsters' invest in the bargain),
and the Tennis Shoes, 4sds, from Evil Panda.
It's not very goth when you think about it, but I think it's pretty enough.
You might of seen the rest of the Archive releases, it's all really old and pointless. But it's wintery, so people might be looking for that attire for their Winter Wonderlands from Other World.
The Rio is all really ugly, it resembles the art smocks my Primary School Art Teacher wore. *shivers* So I won't even bother to post a picture.
And this is my MeDoll looking very GaGa... with no shoes... In my Archive tights.

Will you be buying anything?

- Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment